After a 3 year break, IT”S BACK by popular demand!
This practical, hands on training session is not for the faint hearted!
This session will be covering:
• Applied kihon training
• Pad training that will tire you out more than any other session!
• Close quarter techniques for self defence including stand-up and on the ground
• Dealing with multiple opponents
• Flow & Resistance training
• Non-compliance partner drills
• Non-Sport orientated Kumite
Drinks at the bar after the session is over!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
• Your regular every day clothes including trainers (something loose and comfortable that you don’t mind getting messy in or concerned if it gets damaged/ripped e.g. sweatshirt/hoody and tracksuit pants)
• Sparring gear (mitts, shin guards, mouth guard & a head guard if you have one)
• A drink and a towel
MINIMUM AGE 15 YEARS
(Some 13-14yrs club members may be permitted to attend at Sensei Richard’s discretion)
Advance booking required
• £10 SRK Members (Silver & Gold discounts apply)
• £15 Non-Members
WHEN? Monday 26th November 2012
TIME? 7.30pm – 9.30pm
WHERE? South Ockendon Dojo, Royal British Legion, Faymore Gardens, RM15 5NN
Book your place via our Facebook Event page
Any questions please contact Richard Hang Hong on 07899 827 476